AfricanDate.com is at the forefront of the online dating world and offers an unmatched global reach. Launched in 1993, our company now covers more than 32 countries and offers the technology that lets members take dating further than ever. Our ambition is to connect singles no matter where they are and inspire romance on a global scale. The experience we have built since our launch has given us a real insight into what people look for when it comes to dating. We offer the most direct and successful approach to meeting singles anywhere in the world.
- I. AfricanDate.com – Always Global
- II. Our Mission
- III. Our Approach
IV. Frequently asked questions about AfricanDate.com
AfricanDate.com – Always Global
AfricanDate.com feels at home all over the world. We have a global presence with a particular emphasis on Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America. That’s because we know the world of romance has changed. Now singles want to search further afield for their special someone. And AfricanDate.com is in the perfect position to introduce matches from a range of places and cultures.
Everything we do is aimed at bringing singles together and helping them start a relationship with a special person. We have developed this skill into a fine art! Our effective approach helps couples find each other on our website. That’s why we continue to be inspired by the love of those who use AfricanDate.com.
AfricanDate.com is the place for singles across the world to find each other and begin a relationship using a range of communication features. We provide the platform and tools for members to get in touch. Like any dating opportunity, it all starts by creating a profile with a photo and sharing personal details. The next step is to search through the membership database and quickly see other people who have joined. One of the highlights of AfricanDate.com is to read about members both locally and from other parts of the world. Once members are interested in each other they can talk using a direct message system and Live Chat. All activity takes place on a secure, reliable and safe network that guarantees the privacy and safety of every member. And our Customer Service Team is always on hand to assist with any enquiries.
Frequently asked questions about AfricanDate.com:
1. Why might members get lots of attention and engagement on AfricanDate.com?
- Our model connects free members with paid members of both sexes from across the world. This enables more people to benefit from the site, and can result in paid members receiving higher response rates and attention. Free members are attracted to the service and verified through our partners.
- To qualify as a free member you need to provide accurate and quality content for your profile, including photos, videos, and a profile description. You also need to be active on the website and follow the Communication Policy For Free Members.
- When reviewing a profile to see if it continues to qualify as free we consider the quality of content, profile description, and activity on the website.
- We use multiple patent-pending icebreaker tools on our products (Let’s Mingle, Boost) that facilitate member engagement. These tools are unique to our brand.
- We also attract members from various regions of the world who are highly interested in communicating and socializing online.
- We use our extended network of offline partners who verify free members in various regions and facilitate translation/interpreting services and communications.
- Some members don’t pay for services on AfricanDate.com, which enables more members to actively participate.
2. Why is there no membership available that gives unlimited access to the site?
- Our model is “pay-per-action.” Members only pay for services that they use (e-letters, chats, videochats). This may cost more than membership on other dating sites, but can also cost less. Members take the decision on how active they want to be. It may be the case that on other sites a customer purchases membership without receiving any attention at all.
- Fees that we charge customers cover the expenses of translators, broadcasters, photographers and partners that verify data and enable communication for free members.
- Fees on our platforms also enable premium customer support.
3. What are the benefits of global dating?
- AfricanDate.com services provide the opportunity for global online dating with people from over 40 countries. We believe that cross-cultural dating supports growth of cultural awareness and tolerance.
- We have created a rich environment and seek to foster safe communications online through our chats, videochats, live streaming, emailing, 360-videos, personal videoclips, and rich media exchange etc. We provide privacy protection for our members and enable them to learn more about each other before they decide to meet offline.
- We help our members connect to each other based on their mutual interests and similarities and not their location.
- Members are very different in terms of the goals they have in mind when registering on AfricanDate.com. Members specify these goals on their profile.
- Some of our members are looking for a date, but in many cases they are very happy to find friendship, companionship, or online romance. AfricanDate.com is not about hook-ups. AfricanDate.com is focused on communication online.
4. Why might members on AfricanDate.com look more attractive than members on some other sites?
- Our platform connects free members with paid members of both sexes across the world. This enables more people to benefit from our service, and gives paid members higher response rates and more attention.
- Our partners offer support to free members who might be of interest to paying members.
- Our partners often curate photo and video sessions of free members. This guarantees that only verified, updated and quality content gets published on AfricanDate.com.
5. Can I use AfricanDate.com for free?
- To become a free member you have to qualify as a free member. To qualify as a free member you need to provide quality content for your profile including photos, videos, and a profile description. You must also be active on our platform and follow the Communication Policy For Free Members.
- Both women and men can become free members from any country where our platform is available. All members must be at least 18 years old (or the age of consent in their country of residence, whichever is higher).
- Top online broadcasters who are also free members are rewarded by AfricanDate.com for providing high-quality public video streaming content, which is available free to all our members.
- Partners that curate free members are responsible for any inappropriate behavior from free members on the site and will bear all financial responsibilities caused by such activity.
6. How are free members motivated?
- Members are very different in terms of goals they have in mind when registering on our sites. They specify these goals on their profile.
- Some of our members are looking to date, travel, relocate, or receive gifts. But in many cases, they are very happy to find friends, companionship or online romance. Some members are looking for popularity and recognition of their talent. What AfricanDate.com is not about is hook-ups.
- Most popular free members can become online broadcasters and are rewarded by AfricanDate.com for providing high-quality public video streaming content, which is available free to all members.
7. Why is AfricanDate.com a secure place to date online?
- For us, the security of our members is a top priority. We follow legal regulations governing international dating. Therefore, we will never provide any personal contact information of one member to another member. Members are free to share or not share their contact information with other members.
- We do understand that members exchange contact details in video chats etc, and obviously we do not prohibit this activity. However, we do warn our members to strictly follow the guidelines of our Dating Security Policy, which recommends not to provide any personal contact information (including links to SMM accounts, messengers, IDs, personal numbers etc.). We give this advice because no member can be completely sure how serious their partner is, and if communication happens outside of our system, we will not be capable of helping members who get into trouble.
We strongly recommend our members to follow these guidelines, given in accordance with New Jersey state law (NJ Rev Stat 56:8-171 : “Requirements for Internet dating services”):
(3) “Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your Internet profile or initial e-mail messages. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.”
(4) “If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another member, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return. Never agree to be picked up at your home. Always provide your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around.”
Customer support number